What to eat for HEALTHY hair

Boyfriends how are you doing its name is here today and today I'm going to be talking to you about a very hot tub football is hard for me because I love learning about all of this. It's a subject of what you can eat for healthy hair I have covered this in various.

Hallelujah and you know the function of all body so today I'm sharing with you some information that I see will be very very helpful for you to have healthy hair nails and skin of course just a healthy body overall although we're going to focus on here today so it again I have personally experienced some health issues such as hardware and that sparked my interest in the subject and made me go and research this home.

I think things like gas belching heartburn constipation is a huge one it is due to improper digestion of the food so what happens when you have a little stomach acid your body is not able to break down proteins into amino acids I want it's a bit scientifical right now but I just want to explain it to you because I think it's so important to just understand the whole.

Skin and in touch so when I found out about this is exactly what I was experiencing it on my nails would break like I can even grow them at all and noticed it was more fallout so I found this information completely fascinated because once you learn what the problem is in for me was lost stomach acid and I'm sure to sell it for many many people experience these.

She talked to her functional medicine diagnostic or nutritions whatever you wanted to know if you want to find out more of course I would recommend that but right now I'm just telling you about my personal experience so little stomach acid and how can you heal this issue because if you have low stomach acid doesn't matter where you eating if you're taking biotin pills to have stronger hair and nails if you're taking any other medicine if you.

Thank you for this before but low stomach acid is caused by junk food so fast food sugar and tell me what white sugar and nothing about honey maple syrup you can still eat natural sugars you can still eat fruit but you have to cut off everything that has white sugar so fast food sugar you want to make sure you're not drinking alcohol that has a lot of sugar it's not good for you.

Parents can honey maybe you do know but because your metabolism metabolism slows down. This is what happens if you can right now and you continue eating?

The song you're probably the better for you right so make sure to avoid all kinds of junk food and everything again is going to give me more information in the article downloads well so good and sugar dairy and all of that now through so much.

City of food you want to just take a couple moments to prepare yourself maybe it's a blessing me to just do a gratitude for you know whatever you're about to eat just prepare yourself and just breathe right that's really important because digestion actually starts in your brain which is so fascinating it's actually it you know you need anything okay my body knows what to do but it's actually the brain.

Have beautiful hair you can have perfect skin see how you can have your name is smaller than you even know if I would eat so fast like the food baby you know I'm not I wouldn't put the fork or the phone down I'm just like eating just.

Thanks for your body to digest it you want to make sure you do it so well that by the time you swallow the food its like ready for your body to digest it because I guess you don't to properly it's just going to sit there and you're going to be bloated and it's just not going to be good make sure to chew the food they say I dream about 20 times of course if you're eating like mashed potatoes.

Before you eat while you eating and right after you eat I know its so hard because that's something with you right away like I was just dehydrated while I'm eating and I will just like drinking glass of water Prince like the worst thing you can do it because of stomach acid is like its all those juices that help you that just to put if you have already lost summer classes and you drink water utility no juices him or is it just sits there.

I forgot that you can slowly step on that one meeting and that should be okay but like again you don't want to be like you can't hold love just like slow. That's that should be fine and nothing I know there's a lot of information but I really want to share with you is fruits one of the most important things you want to avoid is any fruits right after I eat the fruit do not yet I just a properly.

Maybe more so you're able to digest the food you eat some of the food you can add to your diet to help you with that would be sauerkraut you probably heard about it it's extremely good for you if you've never had it don't just don't lie you know you can buy the grocery stores make sure you buy organic ones just make sure that the only reason that you really be there in like cabbage water, show me.

Whenever experience heartburn this is one thing that would dump me help me also you can do dandelion tea I heard its really good I personally by Adam and I love it as well and that the thing that you can add to help you with little stomach acid is HCl tablet again I'm not going to be telling you to do it because I want you to do your own research anything that has to do with tablets I want you to go do your own research but?

I was just horrified. Call for breaking down proteins and amino acid so if you don't have fighting again you cannot properly break down the food you're eating pants your hair nails and skin or not going to be healthy so that's all you want to make sure you have enough points and in your diet this has.