Best Health and Fitness Tips

Haha hey guys so today I'm going to show you guys my top tips for getting healthy for summer we're going to start off making a green smoothie so your input about a cup of spinach and there are just do you like a big handful and then you want a half of a lemon squeeze is going to help with digestion clear skin it really honestly lemon is so cleansing for your body and then I just feel like a little slice of lemon a scoop of.

Produce more efficient at waking up and caffeine is and then after I wake up I just immediately put on.
I love Lorna Jane the next thing that I recommend doing it to sip on detoxifying tea or you can make your own he just looks like a mint leaves you could you like I meant he kind of things makes is extremely to talk find so if you don't already have a tea that is kind of eating and digestion and helping your body rid of toxins and you can make your own but I really like 60 by your teeth and I think its just delicious and it really helps with like.

Lemon I normally do about half a lemon and like a cup of water and then I smell like ass like there's two in there and then I have some ice cubes and I eat in a little bit of TV and it almost seems like lemonade its really good.
It's very helpful with digestion energy it's amazing for you can look up all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar and then in the morning I also take time every single morning to reflect Street Journal everything like that it helps totally clear your mind this is probably my number one health tips for your life in general not just first summer I think that when you set your mind and intentions.

Where can I pick that I have is to snack right so if you want to be a couch potato you still can be because you can eat sweet potato chips which I have way more fiber there significantly healthier for you put them into a single serving portion control bag with some stevia and cinnamon and it taste?
I love eating quest bars before I work out like half of one before and then have one later and hear I'm doing interval exercises so we're doing high intensity work here working major muscle groups getting the heart rate up this is extremely effective this type of work out here incorporating.

Just have fun do some jumping jacks and you will be feeling great before summer arrive if you want to do bodyweight exercises you can do like tricep dips you can do pushups honestly could do sit-ups you don't have to necessarily lose weight you can use your own body resistance.
The winter fall any season I open inspired you and remember that no matter what you look like you are beautifully and wonderfully made.