Tips for Healthy Hair

Program computers are you doing here today and today on some of the healthy tips for hair shiny and healthy and beautiful I've subscribed to share you know what kind of.

Things and things that I've been doing differently certain things that I've been following or a change in the diet so you know I'll just share some of these tips and I hope they can I help you as well so one of the first main things that I've changed and order that I started doing in the last couple of years I started getting regular trim so every 2-3 months I'll go to my hairstylist and I tell her to call.

Make sure that you get rid of all that you know all the damage hair all the dry here at the answer you're here won't angulus much of it shine year I'll be healthier love you so much pressure.

Just left the plant looks healthier looks more shiny and just you know better also as I'm done over brush your hair I use this kind of paddle brush to brush my hair so after I wash it on his drive I'll brush through it before it Thailand and that's pretty much the only time I ever brush my hair.

Most people most hairstylist say that over brushing your hair is not good, creates more damage and more students as you brush your hair with you.
Really no need to rush it did number 3 is your hair or bleach your hair as often as I used to be blonde in the past they know I used to bleach my hair every month or two months and it was so dry and so damaged and I.

Are darker because the roots like it so I can talk to hear my roots are my natural hair color and then everything from here is just so wut wut i calling the divorce so I am trying to grow my hair and?
I'm too much is not to call it a try not to call her to off turn it off just like you a little bit and as much as you can and then color your hair you know cuz I know call her in the hills to make the hair looks.

Bad and its just healthier that way number for is taking vitamin C.
Do not substitute or start eating more vegetables and start eating healthier?
5 is drinking water.
Your hair is pretty much water.

Here to be shiny you have to drink enough water.
Iris how much is enough water usually they say its for a glass of water I mean if there's four different person depending on how tall short just.
Like another thing as protein you know of getting a lot of us some get enough special woman we don't get a protein so if your daughters like.

Getting damaged of forgetting split and so would I recommend what a person started doing is drinking protein shakes or you know trying to incorporate more protein into your diet so you can eat more lagoons you can eat more beans.

And don't forget the water so important please drink water so if you straighten your hair everyday.
The most usually 3 days if I don't hear everyday. Pink.