3 HEALTH TIPS for Weight Loss

Hey, guys welcome back to May 10th.
Healthier for me that she just needs an inspiration and motivation to keep staying healthy then hopefully these tests will be helpful to you before getting into the text I just want to share some of the reasons why I personally enjoy eating healthy and I know that for a lot of people there main motivation to eat healthy is to lose weight and get in shape which is a great value.

You put a huge motivation for me as you guys might know is too healthy for my skin I noticed a huge improvement in the clarity and like the glowing mess of my skin when I eat healthy enough to see me about mood and how you feel when you have that you are digestion is also going to work a lot better and I.
The tips I have to share with you guys today the first thing with good food in your kitchen and all the bad stuff all the junk food all the stuff that I'm hungry.

Legumes fruits vegetables that healthy snacks doesn't have to be like a hundred percent fresh food like a fruit or vegetable it can even be something like a package good that you can you know grab quickly but that still healthy he got like the flowers or fruit bar good food at home that you can reach for easily and then.
Getting that are probably not that healthy so make sure that you are prepared in your kitchen and just get rid of all the junk food you don't need that in your life but with that said if you really do have like some kind of a junkie foods that you enjoyed their always healthier alternative for example ice cream you can you freeze a bunch of ripe bananas and then you can make.

You will eat with in your kitchen to make sure that your kitchen is stocked up with good food I will leave a list below in the Description box of stuff that I like the kids and my kids and also let me know if you guys would like to see like a grocery haul type of article or a kind of what's in my kitchen let me know below in the common and I will do that.

Skout if you're going to make working out a part of your lifestyle you want to make sure that you feel good while you're doing it Anthony personally when I have on like a nice workout outfit it makes me work harder and makes me enjoy my work out or am I just being me I don't know if that's just a personal thing but that's something that works for me that doesn't mean that has to be like.

That's a casual outfit for example if I just have errands to run that day but I know I'll be going to the gym later on I'll just wear my workout clothes and just put like a sweater or vest on top to say less effort to actually go to the gym because you already dressed so it kind of makes it easier are you like halfway there already in the third point with ice.

A very nice way to lose weight and I don't think that it's a sustainable way to actually keep the weight off I'll sit and think it's really enjoyable because you are constantly craving food because you are not like actually giving your body the amount of food that it needs and then that can just cause you to bend eat later which kind of two screws up the holes.

DuckTales beans doses are amazing for your bodies are rich in fiber and nutrients and vitamins and they are very low in calories but the really rich in fiber and nutrients and make your body feel really good doctor Michael McGregor here on YouTube from you Trish in fact. Or he recently came out with av.
And fruit to their regular diet 3 apples 3 pairs of day of snacks between meals on top of whatever else they were even that fruit is low in calories but not 0 so few and food to peoples. Even healthy foods won't they gain weight no they lost a couple pounds maybe.

Who is the plan food they getting lost an average of 17 pounds in just 21 days resulting in better cholesterol triglycerides blood sugars and blood pressure caloric intake dropped 40% but not by eating less food in fact they lost 17 pounds in 21 days eating?

Whole Foods of interest for weight management novel in because it allows people to eat satisfying horses while limiting calories but also because productions and Angie density or associated with improved dietary quality presentable lower energy dense and I associate with lower risk of pancreatic cancer?
Wait it will really allow you to eat too full setisfaction every single time not think about calories or keeping your portion small you just connect with your body and you feel like if you're hungry you eat and you eat to complete satisfaction interview with a.

Girls bodies to do feel like you're a little bit overweight and you want to come down and get healthy definitely following a whole foods plant based diet can be really helpful for that doesn't make me tips that I wanted to share with you guys today I really hope that you enjoyed and may be found in the city of health facilities.

And you can also follow me on my social media I am on Instagram and snapchat and both of those are in any Jeffrey thank you again so much for watching I hope that you guys are having a really great day and I'll talk to you soon thanks.