How to be Skinny, Healthy Women

To be Skinny, Healthy and Eat Lots Of Food

Good, night it is gogo excuse the car noises in the background I have to have my window open because it is so wicked hot in here and I tried recording the city already and I just couldn't breathe. Because of the starvation that you are putting yourself through and I want to help you out because there is a way to be skinny to be. Probably are now and to eat as much as you want and not have to stress yourself anymore so I tend to how I found out about this. 

  to be Skinny, Healthy
Been brainwashed by the tons and tons and tons of articles that you find online from all these movements that don't know what they're talking about. I will be done with that you eat around 1200 calories a day which is starvation 1200 calories a day is freaking starvation it is killing you and you need to. And I ate. Pretty high. And heard from all the people that carbs make you fat so I decided to stay away from bread I need any bread I didn't eat pasta. Well I did eat some bread stick as little as I could and I ate most of the calories that I got and even there really a little from hide things I used to buy these will pizza bread at. 

Liqueurs really high fat lots of cheese a lot of cream cheese on bread and you know it sounds like that I only eat 1200 calories a day and die. But I wasn't losing weight I was still kind of chubby and I really didn't understand because how could all those people tell me that this was the only way to lose weight. And I was I was feeling miserable it is the worst thing ever to be hungry and it should be the worst thing ever that's our instincts used. It's horrible I was training my body to be at store because when you eat that little. 

We have to keep everything as community. Real food maybe tomorrow we won't even have any food so we need to keep what we get that's why you're not losing weight when you're eating that much. In high fat foods. Because some people do you lose weight on it but you're feeling miserable and that is when I at some point sounds really have another girl and he is a vegan and she told me something that has changed. 

And you can be the skinniest that you have ever been and you have been lied to for your whole life when it comes to help if it and its the truth. I stay as skinny as I am eating that 2100 calories a day. You cannot eat more calories than you burn and still lose weight okay. Is true that is why we feel as though. A day to lose weight which is not true you don't need to eat that little to lose weight you need to eat just like maybe how to color is blue it's your birthday but you don't need.

Next up all of these coolest people in this world are tell you that carbs are making you fat I let me tell you something if carbs are was making you fat. So, I can tell you that I eat ginormous bowls of pasta.
And no stock up and spices and leave early so you can make a feast out of fruits and vegetables.