How I Stay Fit Healthy

Stay Fit Healthy Tips

Hey, guys it's fun and today's article has nothing to do with hair makeup or fashion but it is one of my most highly requested articles. Bring a question that I get more than any other questions and I started  how I stay fit healthy.

I'm not a professional how to article it's just showing you guys since I don't how I maintain my shape my weight over the years. Oh so its days like this that make me want to create an at-home routine and you don't want to go out so I want to be sharing that with you guys. Tapas bars already done that's waking up once I'm up I'm up Asia have to plan the night before that I'm going to work out the next morning so I can get my head right. School workout gear sports bar tape in most comfortable thing for me I really love it there such a good fit snug perfect for me.

 Stay Fit Healthy Tips
 It a lot and I just get my sports bras from like forever 21 Walmart. Look. Nike Pro pants where that she forgot these for Macys but I love the way they said snow down to the ankle and they worth every penny. But working out from home because then I get to make my favorite kind of water which is water on infuse with fruit and I usually use like lemons lime. 

Blueberries I'm to be honest any fruit juice emerging water is going to give out the flavor of the fruit so you can kind of get real creative. Make this pop in the fridge by the time I'm done working out which is about an hour later this is ready. Having coffee before workout I know is that the healthiest thing but I'm trying to keep it real in this article so this is actually what happens not ideal but it's what happens I have to start my day with. Even going to work out from home I get all suited up and so I'm going outside because I made the grip on my feet I do a lot of crazy jumping around. Me that gripped I love you like you free runs these are my favorite running shoes they're very comfy and flexible.

When it comes to music I have a really wacky kind of playlist so I just break out the boots and get it crackin anything from trap music to rock you just? I'm like really get into the zone and meditate or else go ahead with that smile right off my face as we get started the first thing I do is stress I take my. In lot of is freestyling I'll just rest areas if you like they need a little bit of stretch sometimes I can make it a habit to stretch in between sets I just. It was like stretching help maximize my workout and real quick the hair usually I would have a twisted and tightly pulled back but there is no hairstyle to preserve here.


For my bum and my arms over the areas that are important to me I like to workout my legs and order to target my lower ab kisi crunches actually enable you to target both when I'm doing these exercises laying. I usually do 3 sets of 10 reps are short for repetition which is the amount of time to do the same exercise with the spider cakes I do. British equals one same thing with his ankle touches to touch as equals 1 I'd like to stretch out in between that the ab exercises. So, good. I think a pause in between work out doing your stretches is really good for your muscles and helps them to recover and then also help. Which app reads of your muscles can perform at their best I don't think it's important to introduce new techniques to your workout room. 


For the same thing and it become easy to you you should be introducing something a little bit more challenging I do about 3 sets of 20. I like lip dub this is an oldie but goodie the one of my favorite toning workout this is push up second bro military family baby you got it. I can do about 35 years of her being double what I was saying earlier about introducing new techniques up and planning for a while. Do it for a couple minutes without a problem so Anthony introduced be Spiderman Planes Mia? My cuz I'm just disowned you please supposed to put your in me all the way to your elbow this will take your plate game to the next level.

For my arm that just focus on biceps and triceps I'm not trying to be cut up with trying to be toned so I just use these little five pound. Happy with the first started getting into the working out at home so there really actually to lie for me I need to upgrade to the 25. No, me I'll just let you in one hand the squats another planking situation I've been doing this for years they're kind of easy. He introduced the. I actually feel like I'm upgrading my class after more accomplished with this exercise now I do about two sets of 25 rap though. It also gives me something to work towards probably the easiest exercise that I do is working the obliques what is. Started into working your abs ifile Beyonce doing this on one of her articles and I thought easy. 


Why does that when it comes to telling iMac or but an arm girl I'm hungover cardio is my first love I am a runner I run about 10 miles? Running on the one its nasty outside in the snow conditions for running and I don't on the treadmill I used to jump rope it's just.Anthony's Jump Rope for you guys I don't know Anthony and my fiance he's a cop in an Army veteran so he's all about fitness and you.

I love the privacy of being able to work out in my sports bra don't worry about any rule. Oceanport my fruit infused water this is a multivitamin that I'm actually taking that got it from whole foods I take it right before I jump on it. Vitamin D so I use that to get it and then I try to get some Sun to next is lunchtime I don't have any you like real protein in my house. Well a couple of these large brown eggs and try to make like some kind of salad out of it. More often than not I really don't care what I eat after I work out I just kind of evaluate with my body need and I will prepare and that. 


So, I'm here I'm just trying to make some kind of a desert situation to season a little bit of the Greek yogurt so I can get some kind of sad. Diet this is a vegan protein actually that I got from Whole Foods I'm going to mix that the right into the Greek yogurt because I don't. User is on holiday right now I mean that thing is broken so I have to do what I have to do is go to add a couple of fresh strawberry. You got a fruit you would be mad honey I'm I forgot to add to honey but yes pretty good I can't even taste of protein in there. Hello, my favorite green weed to eat it doesn't have a whole lot of nutritional value is just that it's not any fat at all no sound. 

It's a little bit of extra virgin olive oil salt and pepper. And I'm done with the salad okay because I really love you love I'm going to talk so bad right on top. It started okay with eating because I had a really good workout and I am pretty hungry. I thought people always look at me crazy when I tell them I don't want any salad dressing and if I like I'm trying to be all like super. I like it that much is 2 kg and I can I tried so many different ones and there's nothing I really like so I mean mental workout room. Pharmacy thumbs up this article and it always thanks for reading.